Inbound Marketing University Facts
- The Inbound Marketing University community has over 10,000 members
- Over 1,300 individuals have received the Inbound Marketing Certification
- There are 16 in-depth classes as part of the training
- The comprehensive exam contains 50 multiple choice and true & false questions
- The examiner must receive a 75% or above to achieve the certification
- Students from all over the world have participated; countries include India, Australia, Denmark, Brazil, and more
- The training and certification is completely free
- Inbound Marketing University program is administered by HubSpot
Links and Resources
Inbound Marketing Class List: http://inboundmarketing.com/university/classes
List of Professors: http://www.inboundmarketing.com/university/professors
Inbound Marketing University Registration: http://inboundmarketing.com/user/register
The Inbound Marketing Certification acknowledges the recipient’s proficiency in Inbound Marketing principles and best practices. These principles include: blogging, social media, lead conversion, lead nurturing, and closed-loop analysis.
Those who pass the exam will be Inbound Marketing Certified Professionals. Certified Professionals receive a badge on their InboundMarketing.com personal profile (see example), authenticated certification badge HTML code that can be posted to a website or blog, a certificate, and monthly “marketing perks.”
In order to receive the Inbound Marketing Certification, the recipient must pass a comprehensive online certification exam with a score of 75% or higher.
Take the Exam
The exam contains 50 multiple choice and true & false questions, and the test taker has 50 minutes to complete the exam. You can begin the exam whenever you feel ready.
The exam covers all the material from the 16 webinar classes.
Passing the Exam
You must receive a 75% score or higher to pass the exam. Those who do not pass the exam will have the opportunity to retake the exam in 30 days. At that time, we will email you an invitation for the retake.
If you have any other exam questions, please visit IMU FAQ.
The Inbound Marketing Certification acknowledges the recipients proficiency in Inbound Marketing principals and best practices. These principles include: blogging, social media, search engine optimization (SEO) lead conversion, lead nurturing, and closed-loop analysis. In order to receive the Inbound Marketing Certification, the recipient must pass a comprehensive certification exam with a score of 75% or higher.
The Honors Distinction is awarded to graduates with an exceptional understanding of inbound marketing. The top 15% of exam takers with a 90% score or higher receive this honor.