Academic Project program is to help and guide the IT aspirants by providing a world-class learning(practical) experience.
Academic projects help students develop better technical competency, but reality is students end up buying projects resulting in missing the practical experience. We have evolved a unique practical methodology to give a real project experience to the students. Our support starts right from training you on the required skills to start the project, further guiding to meet project objectives, there by taking you through the complete project life cycle
Who can attend and participate
- Any B.Tech/B.E (Computers/IT), 1st,2nd,3rd Year [Mini Project]
- Any B.Tech/B.E (Computers/IT), 4th Year [Main Project]
- Any one willing to spend 6 to 8 hours a day in a challenging environment to achieve the goals
- Any one who is a self motivated and explorer of technologies
- 100+ Project Titles to choose From
- Customised training on topics related to project execution
- Experience the complete life cycle of a project development
- Project guidance from experience professionals
- State of the art infrastructure
- Soft skills training for enabling participants to get ready for industry
Comments are closed.