We have position vacant for a marketing manager. We are looking for people who are willing to take calculated risks and are ready to take initiatives. The person should be able to think out the of the box to create business building strategies.
Role & responsibilities
- Connecting with Facebook and Twitter subscribers
- Generating & sharing content on website, social media
- Sending mailers / newsletters campaigns
- Monitoring analytics and social media
- Generate business for company by constantly offering web development, internet marketing and other services.
- Providing feedback to the technical team and if necessary design a product portfolio with offerings for the potential clients
- Team up with management and technical team to develop marketing strategies.
- Help the businesses design promotional packages that would help generate business
- Give market insights to develop better products and services
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Performance will be evaluated on the basis of: Conversion rate / proposal closure rate, Meeting inbound sales targets and effective support to the marketing function
- Fixed Salary + Incentives + stock options
How to apply
- Send your resume and answer to the questions below. Please send these two in one single Word/PDF file, there is no words limit for QnA
- Send application to email@example.com with Position Title in the subject line.
- Please submit a strategic plan of yours that would take this company forward
- Why Ladybird? What makes you interested in the company?