All Marketing leaders are doing it
Gone are the days when one wrote postal letters to convey one’s message. This is the digital age, and letters too have become digital. Yes, you guessed it right, we are talking of emails.
Everyone today is familiar with the term “email,” so it goes without saying that it (electronic mail) is a method of exchanging digital messages from one author to one or more recipients.During the 1990’s email was quite popular amongst teenagers – some of us might get nostalgic remembering the old gold days! Though there are these social networking sites gaining popularity and huge fan base today, email still remains one of the effective mediums of communication, especially in the business community.
Businesses today look at email as a marketing tool. Traditional marketing aids like newspaper, TV, radio etc. are effective, but come with a whopping expenditure. As they say “necessity is the mother of invention,” the need to reach out to a massive audience made marketers opt for cheaper yet impressive medium like emails to market their products. Today email marketing is much more than just sending mass emails speaking of your products,it is counted for ROI.
Are you wondering if people read emails now? Oh yes they do! Think of any person who doesn’t have an email id – you will find none. Thus email marketing is a powerful and vibrant way of connecting with your prospective customers.
Wonders it can do for your business
1. So much to say and so little budget: Imagine when you have so much to tell and want a cost effective marketing plan. How about putting some self-explanatory graphics of your product/services with a few words from your heart and mailing them across to your audience? It would certainly work wonders for you if you put it right.
2. Quick and simple: It just needs the click of a button to reach thousands of people in your database. So it is easy, quick and simple, and one of the fastest ways to reach your audience.
3. Imprinting your brand in their mind: Sending emails at regular intervals reminds your customers of who you are and also helps build a healthy relation with your existing customers. After all, existing customers are easy to maintain than making new ones.
4. Referral marketing: Once you have a good relation with your existing customers, it is easy to get referral sales from them. They become the indirect marketing agents for your new prospects. Quotes like “refer a friend and win ……” can be very powerful for lead generation.
5. Feedbacks help: Building a great relation with existing or potential customers also helps gain feedback from them which can be valuable to your business. You can get honest feedback from your clients on their views of what they dislike about your business. You can do a little adjustment here and there; after all, you want them to like you, don’t you?
6. Upsurge traffic, upturn growth curve: Providing your emails with a link to a related page on your website is the trick. This will increase the website traffic, thus positively affecting sales. More the traffic, more is the brand awareness, more will be the sales.
7. Statistics to speak your success: Above all, this is the most important reason you can rely on email marketing for your business. As said above, it is more than just sending mass emails to your potential database. Today there are software’s available to measure the success rate of your email campaigns.
So what are you waiting for? Use that contact list you have built over the years, make the most of it, and generate business from it again and again.
We at Ladybird Web Solution, can help you design your email campaign to make it more effective and profitable.