This position is open for experienced PHP Laravel & PHP Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly.
Who are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Proficient in Core PHP
Role & responsibilities:
- Work on Building a Custom new CMS for our client website
- Review website in terms of UI, code, usability etc.
- Work to optimize UI, features, code, database etc.
- See that code follows all standards like PSR/FIG/W3C
- Build new features & modules in the CMS
Technologies you will work on:
- Laravel Framework
- HTML & CSS
Tools you will use:
- Git – Github
- AWS Hosting and management
- cPanel web hosting
- IDE: NetBeans/Dreamweaver/Brackets/Sublime
Candidates with prior knowledge of these tools will be preferred
- Should have worked on any programming Frameworks
- Developers who are passionate about what they do, programming out of interest
- Team player, friendly, self-motivated, quick & self learner and be able to work autonomously
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio
- If you have not worked on Laravel you can still apply but you should have experience of working on PHP
- In your application mention current CTC, expected CTC and notice period
- Do submit the test along with your application, you can even host your test online and send us the link for review
- Do go over our company website & linkedin profile before applying,
- You need to submit a web application with CRUD functionality along with login authorisation/authentication, if you can build this on Laravel better otherwise on any PHP framework of your choice or core PHP using OOPS concept & fig standards
- Use nice UI theme for the above test and make it look professional with proper validation and attention to detail.
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Salary package CTC annual ? 4,00,000 to ? 4,50,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
- Previous all employment proof such as; Offer letter, joining letter, relieving letter, last 3 months salary slip & last 3 months bank statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.