Need of a Digital Marketing Agency for Your Business
Digital Marketing Agency plays a vital role in establishing your business online in no time. We all know how Digital Marketing has evolved as the great marketing media over traditional marketing. Irrespective of any Business Size / Industry, you have to be at par to outperform the competitors and at the same time, you have to maintain it to achieve the long-term business goal. Now the question is, “how you make your Digital Marketing Strategy in a smarter way?” It is estimated that around 50% of your total budget goes to online marketing for business growth and generate sales, if you set an in-house Digital Marketing team.
You need a lot of manpower resources to work on it, who has expert knowledge on SEO, AdWords, Social Media, and so on. Not only that, you need to invest a lot of time as well to make marketing strategies and we all believe that “Time is money”. Here, the Digital Marketing agency comes into the picture, who can handle all you strain. Nowadays’ a lot of established brands are outsourcing their Digital Marketing work to the agencies instead of setting up an In-house team.
Fuel your Internet Marketing with an Agency
If you are one of those Business Owners, VP of Marketing, or Director of Sales who is passionate about Online Marketing but you are feeling hand cupped by having limited resources and not enough people to execute the next Google ad or a micro site or a landing page, email newsletters, social media campaigns then you certainly need a digital marketing company to outsource. Imagine! Having the luxury of a full team of Online Marketing Specialists: Growth Hackers, Google AdWords Certified Professionals, Award Winning Designers and Developers, without having to incur the cost of a marketing department. Better yet, you will be able to launch your next campaign faster and better. All to ensure that you get the return on your investment.
5 Reasons to Outsource Your Business to a Digital Marketing Agency
Below are the top 5 reasons why you need a Digital Marketing Agency for your business:
1. Cost Effective – If you want to have a full-fledged set up then you need to have a team of experts, consists of 10-15 employees to create a Digital Presence within a short span of time. Instead, you can outsource and get this done at the cost of 3-4 employees. Your team can focus on their core strengths, whilst all your online activities will be taken care of by experts. You will also get benefited from the extra research and innovative suggestions’ from the agency. You can provide regular updates to your audience through different platforms by working together with an agency.
Additionally, it will also save HR’s time and energy that they put in hiring new employees. Also, we are not sure how long the new hirees are going to work for you or how they will perform.
2. Higher Flexibility – Digital Marketing agency can provide you with higher flexibility because they can tailor their services according to your bespoke requirements as they can scale up and down as necessary. At times, you need to add a new person to the In-house team during peak seasons to assign additional responsibility. But you don’t have to worry about it if you outsource it to an agency because they allocate the burden amongst themselves and get things done eventually. Your Digital marketing activities will be smooth enough even at the peak time during the year.
3. Consistency – Digital Marketing world is very dynamic, changes every day. Google changes its search algorithm around 500-600 times a year as per Moz, which is almost twice a day. You have to keep yourself updated persistently to outrank your competitors and it is quite impossible to buzz your team on a regular interval. But you can expect an extraordinary service from an agency because they don’t want to lose out a valuable client as they always want to work with you for a longer duration. Hence, they keep themselves updated all the time to deliver better services.
4. Versatile Experts and Growth Hackers – Remember! You not hiring one person, you are hiring a team of specialists with different skill set. Your in-house team members might not be a Growth Hacker but a good agency has a panel of Growth Hackers who are marketers, engineers, and product managers that specifically focus on building and engaging the user base of a business by rapid experimentation across different marketing channels. Therefore, they will always focus on getting your work done using best post possible and effective way at the minimal time frame.
5. Access to All Important Tools – Some of the most essential Digital Marketing Tools you need for your team to accelerate the digital presence i.e. Zapier (Content Marketing Automation Tool), Mail Chimp (E-mail Marketing Tool), Mailytics (Competitor’s Emails, Newsletters, and Analytics tool) SpyFu / Kaywordspy (Keyword Research Tool), Picmonkey / Canva (Graphic Design Platforms), Dlvr.It (Social Media Automation Tool), Hey Press (PR Tool), Hootsuite / Hubspot (Social Media Management Tools), and many more. Every month it will cost you a bomb to buy and maintain these many tools. But an agency has the access to all the necessary tools to serve you better because their Goal is Your Success.
Glimpse of Digital Marketing Trends – 2017
2016 was a great year for Online / Digital Marketing because it never slows down. We haven’t quite hit the end of the year but you should start thinking about new strategies, anticipate changes, forward planning as 2017 looms just around the corner. Some of the trends of the coming year where you should be focusing on (Source: Forbes):
- True Rise of Augmented Reality
- Live Video Streaming will Completely Take-off.
- Data Visualization Tools will Expand Exponentially.
- Native Advertising will become more popular.
- 25% of All Websites Globally will be AMP Ready.